Sunday, May 13, 2012

Curry Roasted Cauliflower


So I grew up eating a LOT of broccoli and cauliflower.  I think my mother must have owned stock in a cauliflower farm or something.  Although I love eating the stuff when it is just steamed, I sometimes long for some spice in my vegetable sides.  If you too are seeking a way to spice it up with your veggies then wake up your tongue with this incredible dish that will not disappoint!

Ingredients:

1 large head of cauliflower
1/2 Cup olive oil
1 teaspoon yellow curry
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 Cup chopped walnuts
3/4 Cup golden raisins
fresh parsley

Description:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Cut the cauliflower into large bite sized pieces and place into a large bowl.  Add olive oil, yellow curry, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.  Toss to coat evenly and place onto a sheet pan. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.  After 20 minutes, remove the sheet pan from the oven.  Stir the cauliflower and add the walnuts and golden raisins.  Return to the oven for another 15 minutes.  Remove, top with chopped fresh parsley.


No comments:

Post a Comment